Trips for remote workers, freelancers and business owners to learn, discover and share.


Our Concept

We create 30 days experiences where you can be productive, network with like-minded people and seek inspiration, whilst travelling.


We Stand For

Work Life Balance

Most adults will spend 30% of their life working. We believe in making sure that 30% is spent on work you love, and the remaining 70% should be spent enjoying life.

Slow Travel

When you take the time to have long conversations with the locals, seek experiences off the beaten path and travel at a more relaxed pace, you'll see a different side to each location.

Challenge Ourselves

Spend 30 days launching a side project, learning how to freelance full time or pushing your start-up to the next level with a community of ambitious, creative people... in a beautiful place.